WooCommerce version 3 is a major upgrade that Woocommerce strongly suggests planning, testing and backups. Many themes have issues with the new lightbox model, missing images etc. Other changes are affecting theme and plugin vendors. At this point we would recommend NOT upgrading until you confirm support.
We have three license options. A single server, unlimited personal servers, and an agency license:
1) Single Site – You can install and get support and upgrades for a single site.
2) Unlimited Personal – You can install Prosociate on an unlimited number of your own websites.
3) Agency Developer – You can install Prosociate on an unlimited number of your own or your client’s websites. Only you will receive support.
No extra charges … No annual fees. Other vendors have extra fees for maintenance and upsells required to use their product. We provide two plugins for Amazon & Ebay with lifetime updates and support.
For CSV import the file should be a list of asins and a header os “ASINS”.
Amazon requires that you acquire your AWS key by following the steps below. You can not just use an AWS key you use for S3 storage etc.
The Amazon key setup for new Amazon Associates has three parts: Associate Registration, API Registration and AWS key generation. It is important to do the steps in order.
1) Associate signup:
2) Api signup:
3) AWS keys:
- Sign in your AWS account at AWS Security Credentials Console. Use the same email address and password.
- A pop-up message appears. Click Continue to Security Credentials.
- Click Access Keys (Access Key ID and Secret Key).
- Click Create New Access Key, and then click Show Access Key or Download Key File to retrieve the credentials.
- Save the access key information in a safe location. You will use these credentials to make calls to the Product Advertising API.
You can test your Amazon keys outside of Prosociate on an Amazon service like Scratchpad (see below). If your keys are working there and you are getting a key failure message in Prosociate you should clear your caches. You can also check to see if Prosociate can search for products even though you have an error message (cached from earlier).
WooCommerce recommends the following steps to increase memory/setup:
1. Edit your wp-config.php file and enter something like:
WordPress memory can be different to the server – you need to set this regardless of server memory settings
2. If you have access to your PHP.ini file, change the line in PHP.ini
If your line shows 32M try 64M:
memory_limit = 64M ; Maximum amount of memory a script may consume (64MB)
3. If you don’t have access to PHP.ini try adding this to an .htaccess file:
php_value memory_limit 64M
Most support desks will easily be able to help with this.
Product Unavailable posting error
When you post Amazon products in Prosociate you may sometimes get an error that a product was unavailable and not posted. This can happen for a number of reasons:
1) Product is out of stock
2) Product is a variant (color, size etc.) – please select “import child products” option
3) E-products, kindle – for some external products the Amazon api returns 0 for the price. Please select import “free products” option
4) Price range filter – please note that the price range filter is in cents so 100=$1
5) Memory issues – if memory is exhausted during posting you may get the unavailable error. Please review the memory settings section of this faq
Sometimes at checking out carts from Prosociate to Amazon the cart will be empty. Often this is a result of caching plugins.
Your site’s checkout page should not be cached. Why? Because the information on that page needs to change frequently. Adding items to the cart, removing them, calculating cart totals, and all other functions of the checkout page need to reflect the actual state of the page data every time it is loaded. Otherwise, you can (and most likely will) receive unexpected results when it’s time to checkout.
If you are using a plugin such as W3 Total Cache, WP Super Cache, or another similar plugin, you must configure it to avoid caching on the checkout page.
- PHP 5+
- MySQL 5+
- Ability to install WordPress
- SOAP Client for PHP (included by default with PHP 5 and up)